|Product Name:||Optimal Light Distribution PMMA 29mm Plano Convex Led Lens For Led Flashlight||Diameter:||29mm|
|Height:||8.5mm||Beam Angle:||10-60 Degree|
|Match Led:||1-10 W||Material:||PMMA|
|Working Temperature:||-10 To 45 °C||Transmittance:||Up To 92%|
acrylic plano convex lens,
led lens reflector
1. Dimension: Dia 29mm Height 8.5mm
2. Beam Angle: 10-60 degree
3. Match Led: 1-10w LEDs
4. Materials : PMMA
5. Transmits: up to 92%
Optimal Light Distribution PMMA 29mm Plano Convex Led Lens For Led Flashlight
|Lens Material||Optical GRATE PMMA|
|Lens size||Diameter 29mm|
|Quality guarantee||If you receive defective items, please email us a picture of the defective part. We will send you replacement without extra charger, or offer refund.|
|Main market||Europe, South America, North America, Asia|
29mm Plano Convex Lens Drawing:
Related Plano Convex lens:
|Model No.||Lens angle||Lens Dimensions||Match Led|
Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA), also known as acrylic or acrylic glass as well as by the trade names Plexiglas, Acrylite, Lucite, and Perspex among several others.
PMMA is an economical alternative to polycarbonate (PC) when extreme strength is not necessary. Additionally, PMMA does not contain the potentially harmful bisphenol-A subunits found in polycarbonate. It is often preferred because of its moderate properties, easy handling and processing, and low cost.
Led Flash Light
Led Industrial Light
Led Flood Light
Led Spot Light
1. Your inquiry will be replied by professional sales in 8 hours.
2. OEM & ODM are welcomed, OEM brand is available.
3. Distributorship is offered for your unique design and some our current models.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. 2 years warranty.
6. Provide you the lowest freight cost and the fastest service.
7. Professional engineers to design and develop new led street light components according to your requirements.
8. we can design the color boxes for you when you have larger quantity.
9. we can use your logo and label on products.
Contact Person: Alina Xiang