Enegy Saving Bridgelux Chip Led Street integrated all in One 30 Watts
1. Material: Galvanized Iron
2. Solar Panel: 18V 60W
3. Led Illuminant: 12V 30W
4. Install Height: 5-6Meters
5. Lumen: 3000-3300LM
||High Efficiency Lithium battery
||18V-60W High efficiency import solar panel
||10-12hours, 3-5 rainy days
Rural road lamp,
Park solar light,
Factory industrial light,
Slow lane lamp
Other Solar Lights:
Solar street lighting is one of the best renewable energy based technologies to power street lights both in grid-based and off-grid systems. The component used for solar street light are solar pane, lighting fixture, controller, rechargeable battery, and pole. Due to their dependency on sunlight, the lighting unit needs to be installed in a shadow-free area or a place where direct sunlight is available throughout the day to sufficiently charge the batteries for one working cycle.
1. Work out the integrated style design, simple, fashionable, portable and practical;
2. With solar energy to supply the power, protection of the earth resources;
3. With infrared human body induction technology, when someone comes, light work with full power,
otherwise work with low power, backup a longer lighting time;
4. With lithium-ion LiFePO4 battery to ensure a longer lifespan;
5. Without cable, easy for installation;
6. Waterproof, safe and reliable;
7. With the idea of modular design, convenient for installation,maintenance and repair;
8. Using Aluminum alloy as the main body material, with good rust and corrosion resistance.
|Delivery and Shipping
||EXW, FOB, CNF/CIF
||TT, PayPal, Western Union
||3-7 working days for samples order, 12-14 working days for bulk order
||Sea, Air, Express DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT etc.
1. Packing Size:119*36*22cm
2. Packing Weight:16KG
3. Quantity for 20GP/40GP: 300pc/600pc
The standalone solar photovoltaic street lighting system comprises of a re-chargeable lead acid battery for storage, PV (photovoltaic) modules for charging the battery, light source (Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) and Light Emitting Diodes (LED), suitable electronics for the operation of the tamp and safe charging and discharging of the battery and mechanical hardware for fixing these sub systems. These lighting systems are available either with automatic dusk to dawn operation or with a pre-set timer. Tubular Batteries provided with the solar street lighting system require lower maintenance; have longer life and give better performance as compared to pasted plate batteries used earlier.